About the eProst System
eProst is managed by the Research IT office within UM Information Technology.
| || |
If you need help with an IRB Submission or with the eProst system, there are several resources available:
|For help with...
|HSRO Regulatory and Submission Questions,
Requests for training on HSRO procedures and eProst
|Reliance for IRB Review
External sites relying on the UM IRB & UM sites relying on an External IRB
Help with eProst
- eProst FAQ
- eProst User Guides (located in the Shortcuts area)
- Help icons throughout the eProst SmartForms and activity forms
Research IT Help Desk
|Cane ID issues
Cane ID Help Desk
305-284-6565, option 2
CITI Help Desk
New User? Request an eProst Account
- Please be advised that the IRB/eProst and COI/UDisclose Systems were upgraded, on October 30, 2019. Details about the changes are available on the HSRO Website.
- New Federally funded human research studies must comply with the 2018 Common Rule. Existing studies approved prior to January 19, 2019 may continue to follow the pre 2018 rule or may transition to the 2018 Rule if the investigators chooses to move the study into compliance with the new Rule. Compliance with the 2018 Common Rule will eliminate the requirement for continuing review for studies involving only minimal risk.
A consent form template that is compliant with the 2018 Common Rule requirements can be found in the eProst Library or on the HSRO website at:
For more information, click HERE, or HSRO@Miami.edu.
- IRB System Upgrade: The eProst system was upgraded in September 2018. The latest version of IRB 8 includes support for single IRB review of multi-site studies, and changes to the external IRB process. Please refer to the Quick Reference Guides (links to the left) for further details.